The advantages of electronic records are numerous!
- Electronic records are readily available and convenient.
- Electronic records can be accessed by anyone in your organization with complete ID and password protection.
- Electronic records can be shared online across your entire organization by anyone, from any part of the world with access to people you choose and designate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and all year round.
- Desired and selected documents can be printed from anywhere and at any place.
- Required and needed documents can be searched and found just by a click of the mouse since they are cataloged.
- Any existing document can be edited or changed, thus avoiding the need of creating a new document, thereby allowing your organization to save money.
- Paperless or electronic document systems are very important and valuable to any organization big or small.
- Saves you money on office and warehouse space, which is expensive. No need of taking costly square footage for paper.
- Hundreds and thousands of documents can be saved on a single CD or DVD, and millions or billions of documents can be stored online.
- Paper documents are not safe and are exposed to all vulnerability of lost, stolen, or damage.
- Archived and cataloged documents can be stored on CD, DVD, and remotely Online Storage Sites.
- When stored online, there is remote or practically no chance of losing your records.
- You still have full access to your documents, even after earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, tornadoes, or other natural disasters.
- Even after tsunamis and Hurricane Katrina, all businesses including banks, corporations, healthcare service companies, and insurance companies could fully use their converted, archived, and cataloged electronic records.
SCANNING / ARCHIVING / PAPERLESS OFFICE
Are you 100% guaranteed that your documents are protected? Are they safe? – Not at all! You need to secure them to protect your business.
But digital files are safe and convenient. Convert your paper records to electronic records. ePrinting and Signs can convert all your paper records to electronic records and make your office paperless and secure.
What is a paperless office?
Converting paper files to electronic files and electronic records by first scanning all the paper records and then archiving and cataloging them for easy retrieval and management.
The advantages of Electronic Records are limitless and apparent with the demands of today’s Medical Community. Filing paper documents, finding them for request of information, re-filing and re-finding for multiple request, lost records and paper deterioration are all examples of why Electronic Records are becoming the preferred choice.
By having an Electronic Records System, your office can manage all the documents in the proper way and keep track of all the information you handle each day. All the records and information can be easily accessed at any time.
An automatic file management solution helps your office increase accountability, operate more efficiently and reduce paper storage and clutter.
The management of paper records is tedious, inconvenient, and risky. It is all too often that important business papers and records are stored at different places like file cabinets, trays, boxes, shelves, storage houses, and even at your house. Now just think what would happen if the files are destroyed or damaged by fire, water, or a natural calamity, or maybe even lost by theft. It is also possible that very important papers are misplaced or placed in a wrong file.
Your business may be small or very small, or may be big or very big, ePrinting and Signs can help you to convert all your paper records to electronic records and make your office totally PAPERLESS.
SOLVE RECORD STORAGE PROBLEMS.
- SCALE YOUR PAPER MOUNTAIN.
- CUT THROUGH PAPER CLUTTER.
- HAVE ALL THE BENEFITS OF PAPERLESS OFFICE.
- CONVERT ALL YOUR PAPER RECORDS TO ELECTRONIC RECORDS & SERVE YOUR CUSTOMERS BETTER AND MAKE YOUR BUSINESS LIFE EASY.
Please call us.
Call Us Today
FAX 214 349-4689